Professional writing assistance
Feel free to use our guides and manuals to improve your papers.
The 15 Topics Best For Writing An Exploratory Essay For College Students
Exploratory essays require that a student explores an idea by coming up with logical arguments to prove your case. A large amount of research is required to obtain the facts and figures you will need to prove the authenticity of your paper. Where exploratory essays really shine are when they are used for current hot-button topics. The best of all papers are those that:
- Have a minimum of two sides that are arguable,
- Has plenty of research material available for you to look through,
- Is an issue or topic that people are unable to agree upon,
- Includes factual information that is not based on opinion alone,
- Is something that is being talked about and that people are interested in listening to arguments about.
The selection of your topic can be difficult if you are given no direction or suggestions by your professor. In order to give you a place to start, and some ideas to stimulate your creativity, here is a list of the best 15 topics to write an exploratory essay on:
- Will it be possible to provide the world with enough energy from renewable power sources?
- Should there be a greater responsibility of First World countries to provide better health care to Third World countries?
- Is it necessary to have reproductive technologies or are they acting as a shopping list for parents who want to customize the genetic make-up of their offspring?
- Are computers better at teaching than actual human teachers?
- Will eyesight be negatively affected by using E-readers and tablets?
- With greater numbers of people looking to find love, are social experiments such as TV shows that marry people at first sight a good idea?
- Is the ability to clone heading towards a race of "human" look-alikes?
- Is it ethical to do gene screening?
- Is technology a danger or a solution to our society and our health?
- How will the rest of the world be able to influence the reduction of emissions from high polluting companies such as India and China?
- Does the use of green products and participation in recycling programs really have any effect?
- Nature has assigned each of us a certain role. Must we play it?
- Should people be allowed to test their DNA in order to determine their racial background?
- Does voting really mean anything anymore?
- How much damage is reality TV doing?